Drug-Free Pain Relief and Treatment through Traditional Chinese Medicine right here in Victoria BC.
Acupuncture in Victoria, BC
Odds are you have heard something about acupuncture. Maybe you even know a little bit about the theory behind it. Even though this procedure may alarm you a little, when you consider new ways to improve your health, you should consider seeing our experts in acupuncture in Victoria, BC. Now residents can find trained professionals wiling to solve your health problems at the Synergy Health Centre.
The Synergy Health Centre employs certified acupuncturists who can help you achieve higher levels of health. We work with our patients to develop treatment plans to target the ailments you suffer from. When you need acupuncture in Victoria, BC, trust our professionals for help.
What Is Acupuncture?
Acupuncture is based off of Chinese medicine that has existed for thousands of years. Different points on the body control how energy moves through you. If these points are out of sync, it causes pain or illness. By identifying and relieving pain at these points, your acupuncturist will put your body back in sync.
What Are the Benefits of Acupuncture?
Acupuncture can help improve a number of different ailments and body conditions, making you feel better on a daily basis. The process helps to balance the systems in the body that have become disconnected. At Synergy Health Centre, we use acupuncture in Victoria, BC to treat a variety of aches and pains in your body and promote overall health. Some of the most common uses include:
- Cosmetic – Our cosmetic acupuncture increases circulation and vitality to the face, helping to eliminate fine lines.
- Fertility – This type of acupuncture balances the energy within the reproductive system and supports conception, pregnancy, delivery, and postpartum heath. Our fertility treatments are relaxing and treat both body and mind.
- Pain Relief – Acupuncture can help treat all types of pain caused by acute or chronic conditions. Muscular and neurological pain are successfully managed, reduced or eliminated with acupuncture. Trauma caused from motor vehicle accidents, both physical and emotional, can also be treated with acupuncture immediately following the accident.
- Physical Conditions – Acupuncture can be used to address digestive complaints, sleep disorders, stress management, fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue, menopause, PMS symptoms, urinary function, headaches, frozen shoulder and many other internal conditions.
- Psychological Conditions – Acupuncture is used frequently to help improve depression, anxiety, trauma, PTSD and addictions.
Acupuncture has the potential to impact the body as a whole based on the unique combination of symptoms being experienced and has the ability to work in tandem with conventional medicine. You can even find relief from the most stubborn types of chronic pains you deal with. Here are some ailments commonly treated by acupuncture:
- Carpal Tunnel
- Dental Pain
- Drug Addictions
- Lower Back Pain
- Menstrual Cramps
- Myofascial Pain
- Stress Relief
- Tennis Elbow
What Is the Treatment Like?
When you visit Synergy Health Centre, one of our acupuncturists will ask you about the goals you have for your treatment. Then he or she will do an exam of your body, looking for ways acupuncture can help. After that, your acupuncturist will insert needles that help you relax and stimulate your neurotransmitters. Combined with pressure and heat, you can see improvements in a matter of weeks.
See more Frequently Asked Questions.
Call (250) 727-3737 today to schedule your appointment or fill out our online form.
Patients I refer to Synergy receive excellent treatment and professional advice. Synergy offers more than patient care from the front staff through to all the complimentary services.