Hands-On Treatment to Repair Painful Conditions, Speed Recovery and Prevent Injury at Synergy’s Integrated Chiropractic Wellness Center.
Chiropractors in Victoria, BC
Winner of the 2016 and 2017 Top Chiropractor Victoria Award
Open Evenings & Weekends
Visit a Chiropractor in Victoria, BC for Pain Relief
Does back pain regularly interfere with your day? Does an injury keep you from playing sports? Do you feel your age beginning to catch up to you? If you face chronic pain, you might have trouble finding relief. The good news is treatment for your lingering ailment can be handled by a chiropractor in Victoria, BC.
Chiropractic health care focuses on disorders of the musculoskeletal and nervous systems and the effects that those disorders have on an individual’s overall health. The chiropractic professionals at Synergy Health Centre can treat the following issues:
- Back pain
- Blood pressure
- Joint pain
- Neck pain
- Neurologic disorders
- Pregnancy issues
- Athletic injuries
No matter what ails you, our chiropractors will help alleviate both your pain and your concerns about your health. With our carefully applied hands-on treatment, we can speed your recovery after an accident and even prevent future injuries from taking place by strengthening areas that would have remained weakened without the proper care. We also provide certified chiropractic care to help those with chronic pain problems, which could be the result of an accident or a pre-existing disability or disorder.
What a Chiropractor Can Do For You
Resolving back pain is a big reason why people visit their chiropractor in Victoria, BC. We know how to properly treat and manipulate sensitive areas of the body, which also include your neck, head and joints. But that’s not all that a chiropractor can do. Chiropractic care has also been shown to reduce and prevent migraines, headaches and menstrual pain. Additionally, pain from a pregnancy, fibromyalgia and TMJ can be significantly decreased by regular visits to a chiropractor.
Techniques for Treating Chronic Pain
The professionals at Synergy Health Centre use a variety of techniques to treat chronic pain. We employ many traditional alignment techniques to release pressure that causes a wide range of painful issues. We also employ non-alignment techniques. Our treatments include:
- Soft-tissue manual therapies, such as active release therapy, to treat the root cause of muscle pain
- Shockwave therapy to speed the regeneration of damaged tissue
- Exercise rehabilitation to strengthen and stretch key muscles of the body
- Spinal decompression to treat herniated discs, severe or chronic neck and low back pain in a non-invasive way
- Spinal mobilization to reduce pain, restore spinal mobility and improve flexibility
- Neurologic retraining to help patients re-learn motor skills following an accident or injury. Neuroscientists have discovered that the adult brain has greater capacity for plasticity than was previously thought
- Intermuscular stimulation (also known as trigger point dry needling) to diagnose and treat myofascial pain syndromes
- Prolotherapy to treat chronic back pain by injecting a substance next to the area where your soft tissue has been injured or torn
- Platelet rich plasma to jump-start your body’s own natural healing and recovery process after an injury
- Neurofeedback to improve self-regulation and awareness through real-time displays of brain activity
- Orthopedic surgery may be recommended in severe cases
- Neurosurgery may be recommended in severe cases
We’ll work together to locate the source of your pain and treat the area in order to reduce or completely eliminate your symptoms.
Trust Synergy Health Centre to Take Care of You
Our chiropractors offer a variety of services and benefits. In fact, our services are so beneficial that professional athletes and Olympic medalists frequently visit our facility!
As a patient of Synergy Health Centre, you’ll reap the benefits of many health resources. In addition to our chiropractic care, we offer resources like yoga classes, nutrition advisement, and personal training. Just think of us as your one-stop shop for a healthy, happy body!
You can find long-term pain relief when you trust our chiropractors. We’ll provide you with the treatments and resources you need to overcome any long-term or short-time ailments. Call us today at (250) 727-3737 or fill out our booking form to set up your appointment.
When I refer patients to Synergy I am very confident the quality of care will meet their needs.